What toys can your little one sort, stack, spin, and stick everywhere from the bathtub to the refrigerator? The answer: Gears of Discovery™ from Baby Einstein™. This sensory and bath toy set is a great tool for parents who want to help their infants and toddlers discover numbers, animals, and colors. The spinning gears also encourage fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, and cause-and-effect concepts. Baby will build new creations (and new skills) every time they play with them! Because all 5 colorful gears have suction-cup bases that stick to tile and most other smooth surfaces, they’re perfect for bathtime, floor play, or to toss in the diaper bag and take with you on the go. They feature Opus the Octopus, Cal the Caterpillar, Roxy the Red Bird, Patch the Panda, and Flip the Frog—all popular characters from Baby Einstein’s new edutainment series, available to stream on YouTube The blue, red, purple, green, and yellow gears of all different sizes all wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. They’re made with BPA-free materials. Appropriate for children ages 3 months and up.
- Open-ended play – Baby can sort, stack, stick, and spin 5 gears that are all different sizes and colors
- Developmental skills – These gears are great tools for parents to help their little ones discover numbers, animals, and colors. They also promote fine motor, spatial reasoning, and cause-and-effect skills.
- Bathtime & more – Bring STEAM activities to the bathtub, floor playtime, and anywhere baby’s curiosity takes them! These spinning suction-base gears stick to tile and most smooth surfaces.
- Playful pals – Features popular characters new Baby Einstein YouTube series.
- Safe & easy-to-clean design – Made with BPA-free materials that wipe clean. Appropriate for children ages 3 months and up.
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.Return Policy: Canada OnlyWe at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.