Introducing the all-new sleek design City Elite 2.
Are you an active and outdoorsy family? Then you’re looking for an easy to use stroller with the least complicated fold on the market. With its new large forever-air tyres, all-wheel suspension and high weight capacity, the City Elite 2 provides luxury and comfort over any terrain. With an adjustable calf support, adjustable canopy height, and City Go Capsule adaptors included as standard, this stroller lets you go anywhere in style, while still offering Baby Jogger’s patented 1 hand quick-fold technology for compact storage.
- Fold: Lift a strap with one hand and the City Elite folds itself: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds. And the auto-lock will lock the fold for transportation or storage.
- Seat: Our seat reclines to a near flat position with air vent and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe as they watch the world go by or kick back and relax.
- Canopy: Our SPF 50+ sun canopy can open to even more positions now, with 2 height options to suit your child. It even has three peek-a-boo windows with magnetic closures so you can keep an eye on your precious cargo.
- Wheels: Take the City Elite 2 on off-road adventures with forever-air, all-terrain & all-wheel suspension tyres. You can set your front wheel to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling.
- Travel System: The City Elite 2 can become a travel system in a heartbeat using the City GO Capsule car seat adapters included as standard. You can also add a Bassinet to handle even the littlest of passengers.
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
Return Policy: Canada Only
We at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.
How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.