The Baby Jogger® city mini® GT2 Double has an all new design with Forever Air rubber tires and all-wheel suspension providing uncompromised agility on any terrain with two. The signature in-seat fold, adjustable handlebar, and hand-operated parking brake provide you the ultimate convenience while the adjustable calf supports and near-flat seat reclines allow you to find the most comfortable position for your children.
- Uncompromised Agility: Forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension mean you’re ready for adventure on any terrain.
- One-Step In-Seat Fold: Lift both in-seat straps and the City Mini GT2 Double Stroller folds itself quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Handlebar: Find the perfect fit to make strolling as comfortable for you as it is for them.
- Hand-Operated Parking Brake: With a simple click, your stroller is locked for easy unloading.
- Adjustable Calf Support: Make sure your children are riding comfortably with the adjustable calf support.
- Near-Flat Recline: Seats recline to near-flat position to find the best angle for your growing kids.
- UV50 Canopies: Full-coverage UV 50 canopies with magnetic peekaboo windows keep children shaded and let you keep an eye on them.
- Customize Your Ride: Add a Glider Board, Parent Console, Child Tray, and more (sold separately).
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
Return Policy: Canada Only
We at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.
How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.