Save the cat, save the day, or save the universe with the Fire Flyer from B. toys! This flamin’ fire truck puts your toddler in the driver’s seat. Press the firefighter’s head to see the lights go off, to hear the engine start, and to watch the firetruck goooooo! When you arrive at the scene, use the hose in the back to extinguish the flames, then roll it back up with the turning wheel. And the ladder moves up and down, so your heroes can reach high places – one of them already saved a kitten! Hours of imaginative and creative play come with this high-quality toy truck. And because we at B. keep the environment in mind, parents will also be happy to know that our packaging is 100% recyclable. 3 AA batteries are required and included. Recommended for children 18 months and over.
- Toy Fire Truck: The Fire Flyer is ready to save the day – place the 2 firefighters in the truck, then roll to the rescue!
- Fun Features: Press on the driver’s head to activate lights and sounds, move the ladder, and roll out the hose.
- Developmental Toys: Playing with this toy fire truck promotes creativity, improves fine motor skills, and develops hand-eye coordination.
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries are required and included.
- Age: This toy truck is recommended for toddlers 18 months +
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.Return Policy: Canada OnlyWe at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.