BIBS Cuddle Swaddle is made of 100% organic GOTS-certified muslin cotton.
GOTS is your guarantee that a product is made from the best and most environmentally friendly materials and under socially acceptable conditions in a safe and non-toxic environment. Our muslin Cuddle Swaddle is both breathable and pre-washed which makes it ultra-soft, and perfect for wrapping up your little one and make them feel safe and settled.
Swaddling helps to recreate that feeling of security that the baby had in the womb, which can help them relax and sleep easier.
KEY TAKE AWAY
- GOTS-Certified cotton Grade 1 this product is made from the highest quality GOTS-certified cotton, which does not contain any harmful chemicals, AZO paint, or genetically modified materials. When you choose GOTS, you protect your children who will inherit the earth.
- 100% crinkled muslin a soft and breathable fabric, which is very delicate on baby’s skin but still durable.
- 100% organic cotton grown completely without the use of artificial fertilizers and pesticides.
- Pre-shrunk fabric – making it 100% absorbable from first use and keeps on getting softer for each wash.
- The pre-shrunk technique makes it true to size.
- Measures 120x120cm.
- Carefully designed and manufactured in Denmark.
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.Return Policy: Canada OnlyWe at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.