The Sure Comfort® Newborn to Toddler Tub with Infant Sling grows with your child through three stages. The included mesh sling cradles newborns to provide them with extra comfort and support while bathing. The added security of the form-fitting netting helps make bath time less stressful for both new parents and their newborn. This 3-in-1 tub also features a deep ergonomic design that holds a growing baby better during bath time. Removing the sling gives you a baby tub with a comfortable recline and padded headrest. The specially designed bump built into the baby side of the tub will help keep that tiny bum from sliding down. Later, active toddlers can sit up comfortably and have room to play on the toddler side. The Sure Comfort’s grow-with-baby design ensures you’ll be able to use this baby bathtub from infant through to toddler!
- SLING INCLUDED: Infant sling is packaged right inside the tub.
- NEWBORN BATH: Mesh sling provides extra support and comfort during first bath times.
- GROWING BABY BATH: Deep ergonomic tub design with pad to help hold growing baby better while bathing. TODDLER BATH: Toddlers are supported on the upright side of the tub with plenty of room to play. EASY CLEAN: Mesh sling is machine washable and dryable, anti-slip pads are mildew-resistant.
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.Return Policy: Canada OnlyWe at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.