The Silver Cross Coast stroller has a full line of available accessories to complete the look, and add more features and functionality to the stroller. From a matching diaper bag, a premium footmuff, or a toddler board.
The Coast Tandem Seat allows you to add a second seat onto the frame of your Coast Stroller. This setup works great if you have two stroller-age children who have outgrown the Coast Bassinet. The Tandem Seat is also reversible, giving you plenty of options for configuring your Coast Stroller in any setup to best suit your family.
The tandem seat offers multiple recline positions, ensuring a comfy ride for your little passenger. The well-ventilated canopy is generously sized for protection from the elements, and the padded tailored fabric set creates a beautiful finished look.
Silver Cross. The best start in life.
- RU: babies 6 months up to 44 lbs.
- Tandem stroller seat includes bassinet adaptors, tandem connectors, rain cover, insect net and reversible seat liner
- Multiple one-handed recline
- Reversible so baby can face you or the world beyond
- Adjustable calf rest and integrated footrest
- Seat pad length: 10″”
- Connects to Coast Stroller. Sold separately.
- Product dims: 13″”w, backrest height 19″”, seat pad length 10″”, calf support length 7
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.Return Policy: Canada OnlyWe at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.
How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.