The Mountain Buggy Freerider Stroller Wheel Board is an ingenious idea offering dual functionality, transforming from a buggy board to a free-wheeling scooter, allowing your toddler to ride close or ride free in seconds. When you’re done, you can simply stow Freerider up the back of the buggy out of the way to continue on your daily adventure.
NOTE: This product is a special order product and shipping time might take longer.
- Connects to many buggy brands.
- Allows children to ride close for a bonding experience on buggy.
- Ride-free as an easy-to-maneuver scooter that helps develop balance.
- The superior maneuverability can be easily controlled with the rear wheel brake.
- The 3-wheels enable your child to get comfortable on a scooter before they graduate to 2-wheels.
- Extendable handlebar for the comfort of your growing child.
- Easily stow up and away with the provided Bungy cord when not in use.
- Light up wheels!
- Suitable from 2-5 years.
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.Return Policy: Canada OnlyWe at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.
How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.