THE LATEST INNOVATION in 3-in-1 car seat technology from Safety 1st, the brand that invented the category.
The Safety 1st Grow and Goª ARB 3-in-1 Car Seat is built to grow with your child and provide superior protection every step of the way! It gives your child a safer and more comfortable ride with extended use at each stage; up to 40 pounds in the rear-facing position, 22-65lbs forward facing, and from 40-100lbs as a booster seat.
Rear-facing, the padded Anti-Rebound Bar (ARB) adds an extra measure of safety by preventing the car seat from over-rotating in the event of a sudden stop or crash. In forward-facing mode, remove the ARB and Grow and Go secures your child in a harness up to 65 pounds. The QuickFitª Harness System lets you adjust the harness height and headrest together in one easy step. Frustration-free harness holders keep the harness open to make it easy to get your child in and out of the seat. When your child is ready for booster mode, tuck-away the harness system and use the vehicle seat belt. Buckling up is easy with the clearly visible belt path guiding the way.
The seat pad is a snap to clean with a machine washable and dryer safe cover that removes easily from the seat. The cover attaches with snaps and thereÕs no need to remove the harness or car seat. Just unsnap and lift the pad away to put it in the machine.
In each mode, extra protective foam in the headrest and deep side wings protect babyÕs head in a side impact crash. Convenience features like 2 soft grip cup holders, one-click UAS connectors, or how compact and easy it is to install make Grow and Go ARB the right choice for your family.
Safety 1st is part of CANADIAN OWNED Dorel Industries. Grow and Go is designed & manufactured at our Technical Center for Child Safety in Columbus, Indiana and is approved for use in Canada.
- THE LATEST INNOVATION in 3-in-1 car seat technology from Safety 1st, the brand that invented the category.
- BUILT TO GROW WITH YOUR CHILD! Stage 1 – Rear Facing 5-40 lbs, and 19-36″, Stage 2 – Forward Facing 22-65 lbs and 29-52″, Stage 3 – Belt Positioning Booster from 40-100 lbs and 40-52″
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION – Additional layer of side impact protection keeps your baby’s head safer
- ENHANCED SAFETY WITHOUT THE ENHANCED PRICE. Padded Anti-Rebound Bar (ARB) to use in Rear-Facing mode prevents over-rotation in a sudden stop or crash. Easily removes for forward facing use. Anti rebound bar is typically a feature seen in premium priced car seats.
- PREMIUM COMFORT – Pillow inserts and padded harness covers keep baby cosy and snug.
- Removable, washable soft grip cup holder for drinks and snacks
- Clearly visible booster belt path for easier buckling in booster mode
- QUICKFITª HARNESS SYSTEM! Simply rotate the levers to adjust the harness height and headrest together in 1 quick step. No need to uninstall the seat.
- PARENT FAVOURITE! Frustration-free harness holders prevent the straps from getting stuck under your child, making it easy to get in and out
- MORE ROOM IN THE FRONT SEAT – Smart recline design takes up less space in the back seat, leaving extra room in the front
- EASY FIT – Narrow base and 3-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car
- A SNAP TO CLEAN! Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad, unsnaps and lifts away quickly from the seat frame for truly easy cleaning
- One-Click-Connect Universal Anchor System (UAS) equipped for quick attachment and removal.
- Can be installed with vehicle seat belt or UAS
- Meets or exceeds all Canadian regulatory standards including CMVSS 213, 213.1, 213.2
- Certified for airplane travel in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS and tested to structurally withstand our extreme Canadian temperatures
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s warranty
- Safety 1st is part of CANADIAN OWNED Dorel Industries. Designed & manufactured at our Technical Center for Child Safety in Columbus, Indiana
Delivery and Returns
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
Most orders exceeding $100.00 (CAD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
Return Policy: Canada Only
We at Le carrousel Du Parc pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Le Carrousel Du Parc offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of Canada, there are no returns permitted.
How To Process A Return
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc…) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.